Due Diligence Playbook – Light Diligence (Pre-LOI)
- A framework to help with the more in-depth target discovery phase and translate facts into an acquisition thesis.
- Pointers for evaluating targets in a systematic and repeatable way each time.
- Helps with a deep review of a target prior to formal due diligence.
- Suggestions for evaluation criteria, such as strategic fit, deal rationale, deal feasibility, management team, financial health, etc.
- Designed to be supplemented with lessons learned from previous transactions and used in conjunction with Midaxo’s Prospect & Initial Analysis and Comprehensive Due Diligence Playbook.
A “lite” playbook to help kickstart the early-stage due diligence process.
*Note: This Playbook is available with Midaxo at an additional cost. This playbook is included in the Comprehensive Acquisition and Due Diligence Playbook.
Request More Information