Closing Deals in a Virtual World
- How M&A teams can adapt to a new way of working
- Where the challenges lie and how to overcome them
- Incorporating uncertainty into deal structures
- Tips for closing deals virtually – based on recent cases
- Why it doesn’t make sense to return to “normal”
Amid continued uncertainty, the M&A landscape is in a state of flux. Deal teams across the world are facing decisions such as whether to pull the plug on transactions or take advantage of opportunities in the market. Against this backdrop, we look at the current state of the transaction market and discuss how dealmakers can close deals in a virtual world.
Join us for a 45-minute live webinar hosted by Tom Allen, Head of M&A and Corporate Development at Midaxo, and Sami Miettinen, Partner at Translink Corporate Finance – a boutique investment bank with global reach, working across the deal lifecycle.
In this webinar, we will cover: